The facial rejuvenation procedure is usually used by female representatives. This is due to the fact that it is most sensitive to the biological process of aging. It is this part of the body that plays the main role in the life of women. The desire to always look young prompts them to look for effective means against natural changes in appearance. Currently, the most effective and reliable method is laser facial rejuvenation. Next, we will analyze in detail what the principle of the technique is and at the same time find out if there are any contraindications.
Working principle of laser rejuvenation
A radical way to get rid of age spots and wrinkles is the effect of high temperature on the skin of facial tissues. This is done by means of a special laser that burns the upper layer of the epidermis with its rays. Thanks to this procedure, old cells give way to new, younger cells. Skin renewal also helps to get rid of many serious dermatological diseases: from facial acne to demodicosis.
An important point is that the procedure must be carried out under the supervision of a professional doctor. Only a specialist can determine the optimal level of temperature effect for a certain skin type. Stimulation of regenerative processes in the cells of facial tissues should be done gently and gradually. Despite the fact that the course of treatment is carried out with long intervals, its effect is noticeable almost immediately. After each visit to the beauty salon, it is necessary to use healing creams to prevent skin irritation. After completing the entire course, it is possible to resort to preventive procedures only occasionally to strengthen the result in the future.
Types of laser rejuvenation
Depending on the cosmetologist's recommendations, various effects are used for rejuvenation:
- Fractional rejuvenation is the most subtle technique. It has a direct effect on the skin. Thanks to this method of eliminating defects, the damage is minimal. All traces disappear after a few days. This is due to the fact that the heterogeneous development of the cells of the facial tissue involves the treatment of only problem areas. In other areas, there may be no need for point laser use of the skin. Anesthesia is not required. Moreover, this method allows to affect even thin tissues in the eye or neck area. Activation of regenerative processes helps to quickly soothe these areas of the skin.
- Biorevitalization is characterized by promoting the production of collagen protein. The latter is directly responsible for the elasticity of the connective tissues of the skin. The innovative technique also uses laser pulses to remove the aging layer of the skin. A nourishing composition is applied to selected areas of the face to keep the young epidermis clean and fresh. Useful microelements in its composition penetrate into the skin, sometimes accelerating the effect of rejuvenation. Thus, a woman can get rid of age-related wrinkles in the shortest possible time without surgery.
- Non-ablative irradiation, unlike the short pulses of the previous method, involves the use of long laser beams. A similar technique is used only as a last resort, since the entire surface of the face is treated. That is, the client must have good reasons for the doctor to recommend using this technique. For example, skin damage caused by chemical burns. In this case, drastic measures are required to remove deep scars.
- Laser resurfacing is good because it can even be done at home. The soft technique involves the use of a sapphire (erbium) laser, which has an extremely gentle effect on facial tissues. With the help of the devices, you can remove small wrinkles, crow's feet, and also correct the contour of the face.
- Photorejuvenation means the complex application of all the above methods. This procedure is recommended for women over 45 years of age. Here it is extremely important to contact an experienced cosmetologist.
Complications rarely appear, provided that the course is prescribed competently and the measure is followed. Side effects of laser resurfacing include noticeable redness of the treated skin, appearance of characteristic itching, and increased susceptibility of the skin to herpes infections. Skin tissue changes such as burns, scars or hyperpigmentation are extremely rare. It is true that some skin types are extremely sensitive to laser exposure and therefore complications can be permanent.
Laser rejuvenation is a fairly serious human intervention in natural processes, so you should be prepared for different results. To avoid great stress, the following categories of citizens should avoid laser rejuvenation surgery:
- Pregnant or lactating women;
- Suffering from various blood diseases (for example, thrombosis);
- Mental imbalance;
- cancer patients;
- Suffering from diabetes;
- It is exposed to pressure drops;
- Suffering from disorders of the cardiovascular system;
- Minors and seniors;
- Allergy patients.
According to anecdotal information, laser rejuvenation causes some damage to the vast majority of patients. In addition to the already mentioned complications (swelling, itching or herpes), the procedure is accompanied by ultraviolet intolerance, migraine flare-ups. Some clients have difficulty with anesthesia. Nevertheless, doctors do everything possible to start regeneration processes and minimize the risk of damage to facial tissues. Special preparations are designed to disinfect the skin and provide all conditions for the appearance of a clean layer of the epidermis.
As expected, the opinions of customers of the laser cabinet were divided into two camps. Some can brag to their friends about their renewed skin, while others insist on the wrongness of their decision. Let's look at some examples of views:
- "For some time, wrinkles began to appear near the lips and in the corners of the eyes. A friend recommended laser facial rejuvenation. A few painful sensations after the procedure were fully justified with an excellent result. After lifting the facial tissues again, the wrinkles began to disappear. I am planning a third visit to strengthen the effect. In addition, each subsequent procedure is somewhat easier.
- "Wrinkles are completely unnecessary at the age of 46. Their appearance upset me so much that I decided to undergo non-ablative skin rejuvenation. The effect was clearly scary at first: the first days the face was purple and the skin peeled off. But then the swelling began to decrease and the wrinkles turned into wrinkles. The color of the skin gradually became natural. In general, I am satisfied with the result. "
- "After reading rave reviews about rejuvenation on the forum, I decided to try it myself. But he quickly regretted his decision. This is kind of terrible! After this laser, all my eyes are swollen, and the restorative agent does not help with redness at all. It only tightens the skin even more. Everyit boils and itches. I'm very worried about the end result, but I already know for sure that I will not use the services of these doctors again. It's not worth it . . . "
- "All my friends have already had laser rejuvenation. I also decided to experience the "sharp" sensations and signed up for laser rejuvenation. It has a minimal effect on any skin type. It didn't hurt me, my skin practically didn't itch, but to be honest, I don't see the result either. I think, everything is as it is and remains. It's too early for me to complain about wrinkles at 28. But now I know what it is.
It can be concluded that laser facial rejuvenation is a rather difficult way to improve the appearance. This procedure should only be used as a last resort. Alternative skin treatments are better to use if they are gentler.